✅ Indemnity Insurance


You need to show evidence of your own personal indemnity insurance through MDU, MDDUS, MPS or equivalent.

Action Steps

👉 Contact your provider

You should contact them to ensure sure your insurance covers the specialty you want to work in and any private work you may want to do. If you're stepping out of a full time training setting and into locum roles they will need to be informed.

👉 Send evidence to locum agency

Some agencies will only require your membership number or a picture of your membership card, whereas others might want a copy of your indemnity certificate or screenshot of confirmatory emails. These are generally easy to find.

If the information you need is missing, login to your account with your provider or contact them as appropriate to get what you need.